Geo-Sense is a dynamic company that offers a wide range of comprehensive services and innovative solutions in applied geophysics and geology. Founded in 1992, Geo-Sense has become the leading company in the Middle East for Environmental & Engineering geophysics.
The methods used by Geo-Sense require a high level of experience for their applications. With its expert staff, the application of state-of-the-art geophysical methods and its policy of close cooperation with professionals in the field (Geo-Sense has a strong affiliation with the Department of Geophysics & Planetary Sciences, Tel Aviv University), Geo-Sense is dedicated to finding the best solution to your environmental & engineering challenges. The commitments of Geo-Sense are:
Professionalism Knowledge, experience and an open mind.
Service Quality Cost-effective and custom-made solutions, personal services.
Comprehensive Range of Services A complete product with no need for additional consulting.
Quick and Dynamic Short term response and adaptability.
The work philosophy of Geo-Sense is interdisciplinary and based on a complete integration of techniques from geophysics, geology and remote sensing. It is strongly influenced by our daily interactions with both private companies and the academic world. From its unique network of connections in academia Geo-Sense gets its inspiration and thirst for innovation as well as the latest updates. As a private company, Geo-Sense understands the necessity of being efficient and to operate cost-effectively. In fact, every project starts as an academic research challenge with the objective of finding the best solution, but keeping in mind efficiency and cost-effectiveness Geo-Sense brings you rapidly to your target...
Professional Staff & Advisors
- Dr. Uri Basson, Ph.D., Geophysicist, C.E.O & Founder / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gil Ben-Yosef, B.Sc., Eng., Founder
- Prof Michael Lazar., Remote Sensing Geophysicist, Advisor / email@example.com
- Prof Zvi Ben-Avraham, Professor of Geophysics, Advisor
- Prof Avihu Ginzburg, Professor of Geophysics, Advisor
- Prof Shimon Wdowinski, Space geodetic techniques & Global Positioning System (GPS), Advisor
- Dr. Ram Ben David, Ph.D., Geologist, Advisor / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Omer Shamir, B.Sc. Chief Field Geophysicist / email@example.com
- Ofer Yitzhak, B.Sc. Field Geophysicist / firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Uri Basson and the stuff of GeoSense, together with the advisors and the associates of Geo-Sense are committed to providing you with the best solutions for your needs (more about the history of Geo-Sense).
GPR - The Ramp imaging – Masada